Discover the secrets of the origin, design, and construction of these iconic American destinations.
- Reservations are Required: As our tours quickly reach capacity, we highly recommend reserving as soon as possible.
- Schedule: Saturdays
- Time: 08:30 a.m.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Meeting Place: In front of the front gate of Castle Clinton National Monument in Battery Park.
- End Point: Ellis Island
- Notes: Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure. MEET YOUR GUIDE in front of the Castle Clinton. Do not get on the ferry without checking in with the guide.
- Child Ages 5-11
- NY Explorer Pass
- Build Your Own Pass
Learn about the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tour
The Statue of Liberty has captured the imaginations of countless visitors to NYC because of the pivotal role both these destinations have played in symbolizing American freedom and opportunity. Discover the secrets of the origin, design, and construction of this iconic American destination. Hear the stories of the immigrants who arrived through Ellis Island after an uncertain and perilous journey. Enjoy gorgeous and panoramic views of the Statue of Liberty and New York harbor before getting off at Liberty Island. Once on Liberty Island, enjoy outstanding views of NYC. Then, conclude your tour at Ellis Island.
Your Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tour with Inside Out Tours includes your ferry transportation for this half-day adventure.
- When buying your ticket, you will also receive a roundtrip ferry ticket with a visit to both Liberty Island and Ellis Island.
- This tour is included in the Explorer Pass and Go City Build Your Own Pass. When reserving your tour with your Explorer Pass and Build Your Own Pass, you will need to use an additional admission on your pass to get the ferry ticket of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. You will need one admission to take the tour, and the second admission to get your ferry ticket.
- This tour of the Statue of Liberty is partially wheelchair accessible. Please contact us for further information.
- This tour does not include entry to pedestal or crown levels inside the Statue of Liberty.
- Please DO NOT join the line and get on the ferry until you meet your guide. We meet you at Battery Park – In front of the Castle Clinton, not on the Liberty Island.
Make this tour private, book your private tour now!