Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and learn the amazing and dramatic story of this famous landmark while enjoying gorgeous views of the Manhattan skyline.
- Schedule: Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 3:30 p.m. in December
- Duration: 4 hours (1.7 mi / 2.4 km)
- Meeting Place: Information Desk under the “Holiday Under the Stars” display at Shops at Columbus Circle (located inside Time Warner Center at 10 Columbus Circle, New York, NY 10023)
- End Point: Union Square Park
Get into the holiday spirit!
Shop the top holiday markets in New York City and learn about the rich traditions and long history of Christmas in the city on this festive walking tour!
View the dazzling, bright lights and elaborate holiday window displays at some of Manhattan’s most famous department stores.
Get into the holiday spirit by visiting four of New York’s most attractive traditional holiday markets with their dizzying array of hand-crafted goods, local art, desserts, fashionable winter attire, traditional food, and warm Christmas drinks. On this four-hour walking and subway tour, you learn the rich history of how the city shaped Christmas traditions as you make your way through the finest seasonal markets. See holiday lights, Christmas movie sites, and charming holiday department store window decorations along the way. With our top recommendations at every market, you have no trouble getting all your holiday shopping done! It’s the most wonderful time of the year to visit New York City and this walking tour certainly puts everyone in the holiday spirit!
- Please purchase a MetroCard for a single ride before your tour. For those of your who are returning to a previous destination, purchase a round-trip ticket
- This Christmas in New York tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Please contact us for further information.