Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and learn the amazing and dramatic story of this famous landmark while enjoying gorgeous views of the Manhattan skyline.
- *Reservations are Required*: As our tours quickly reach capacity, we highly recommend reserving as soon as possible.
- Schedule: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays from August – October 2021
- Meeting Point: Trinity Church at the intersection of Wall Street and Broadway
- Time: 10 a.m.
- Duration: 4 hours
- End Point: Brooklyn Promenade
- Adult (DO NOT SELECT if you are Discount Pass Holders)
- Child (Ages 5-11) (DO NOT SELECT if you are Discount Pass Holders)
Downtown Manhattan, Ground Zero and Brooklyn Heights
View two of the most iconic neighborhoods in New York City. First, explore the history of Downtown Manhattan. We will start with the Financial District and view Wall Street, Federal Hall, the New York Stock exchange, Trinity Church, the Charging Bull statue, and the National 9/11 Memorial. Then, we will take the subway to Brooklyn Heights where you will view the historic Plymouth Church and one of the largest neighborhoods containing gorgeous pre-civil war homes and mansions in NYC. We will end at the Brooklyn Promenade, home to one of the best views of the NYC skyline.
- This tour requires a minimum of 5 people to attend to move forward with the excursion.
- This tour will be conducted in line with our COVID Health and Safety measures.