Discover the secrets of the origin, design, and construction of these iconic American destinations.
- Schedule: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays at 11 a.m.
- Foreign Language: On Mondays at 10 a.m. in Spanish (Español) during March through December.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Meeting Place: In front of the Tweed Courthouse [located at 52 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007] between Broadway and Centre Street.
- End Point: Brooklyn Bridge Park
Explore the trendy Brooklyn neighborhood
Hear captivating stories about the construction of the Brooklyn Bridge as you cross this incredible landmark on our Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO walking tour.
Enjoy unparalleled views of the famous and beautiful New York City skyline from Brooklyn – a photo opportunity you can’t miss while in New York!
Then, explore the trendy Brooklyn neighborhood of DUMBO, known for its galleries, shops, and scenic waterfront views, with your expert NYC tour guide. This two and a half hour walking tour is a great way to learn more about New York City, its surrounding neighborhoods, and experience the Brooklyn Bridge.
- This Brooklyn Bridge tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Please contact us for further information.
- This tour is included in the New York Pass, Explorer Pass, and Go City Build Your Own Pass.