Come along with us through one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods and let us bring the art alive.
- *Reservations are Required*: As our tours quickly reach capacity, we highly recommend reserving as soon as possible.
- Schedule: Wednesdays from March – December
- Time: 2 p.m.
- Duration: 3 hours [1 MI/ 1.5KM]
- Meeting Place: Across the street from United Nations building [on the Northwest corner of 42nd Street and 1st Avenue near Ralph Bunche Park]
- End Point: Bryant Park
Learn about the prominent architectural styles of the 20th century
Explore the world-renowned architecture of New York City’s Midtown.
View hidden gems, like the interior of the Chrysler Building, and discover the secret stories behind their construction on this NYC architecture walking tour.
This specialty sightseeing tour in New York City features viewing the major monuments of 20th-century American architecture and exploring the history of communities in the Midtown area. We also view the interiors of some of these monuments. Highlights include: the hidden residential enclave Tudor City, the United Nations Building, the Chanin Building, the Chrysler Building, Grand Central Terminal, Carrère and Hastings’ New York Public Library, and the Daily News Building.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Please contact us for further information.
- This NYC architecture tour is included in the New York Pass, Explorer Pass, and Go City Build Your Own Pass.