Ready to roll up your sleeves, tie on an apron and sharpen your cooking techniques while having a great time?
Tour Type: Virtual
Duration: 1 Hour
Capacity: Up to 10 people (For larger group inquiries, please contact us directly)
- Virtual Group Up to 10 people (For larger group inquiries, please contact us directly)
Can’t visit New York City now? No worries, we would like to bring NYC to your place.
Enjoy this exciting, interactive online experience from the comfort of your home.
From the Statue of Liberty to Ground Zero, discover the exciting stories behind the landmarks of Lower Manhattan on an immersive virtual tour with our local expert guide and 360° video views.
First, learn about the harrowing experiences of immigrants at Ellis Island and the amazing story of the Statue of Liberty’s construction. Then explore tales of the Revolutionary War and the establishment of Wall Street. Finally, hear moving stories of the heroes who saved NYC during the September 11 attack.
Tour highlights include views of the Statue of Liberty, Battery Park, Castle Clinton, Bowling Green Park, Federal Hall, Trinity Church, Wall Street, the New York Stock Exchange, the Charging Bull, the FDNY Memorial Wall and the National September 11th Memorial.
- A 60-minute immersive virtual tour with a top NYC guide
- 360° video views of Lower Manhattan
- Live Polls and Quizzes
- A Live Q&A with your guide
- The tour is listed in EST (Eastern Standard Time)
You’ll need an internet connection and the ability to stream audio and video to participate. A link and details on how to join will be included in your booking confirmation email.
- This tour requires a minimum of 10 people to attend to move forward. For larger group inquiries, please contact us directly.