Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and learn the amazing and dramatic story of this famous landmark while enjoying gorgeous views of the Manhattan skyline.
- Reservations are Required: As our tours quickly reach capacity, we highly recommend reserving as soon as possible.
- Schedule: Saturdays
- Time: 8:30 AM (Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure)
- Duration: 4 hours
- Meeting Place: In front of the front gate of Castle Clinton National Monument in Battery Park.
- End Point: Ellis Island
Explore the iconic Statue of Liberty
Discover the secrets of the origin, design, and construction of these iconic American destinations on a Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tour with us.
The Statue of Liberty has captured the imaginations of countless visitors to NYC because of the pivotal role both these destinations have played in symbolizing American freedom and opportunity. Discover the secrets of the origin, design, and construction of this iconic American destination. Hear the stories of the immigrants who arrived through Ellis Island after an uncertain and perilous journey. Enjoy gorgeous and panoramic views of the Statue of Liberty and New York harbor before getting off at Liberty Island. Once on Liberty Island, enjoy outstanding views of NYC. Then, conclude your tour at Ellis Island.
Go City Policy: You need to have an additional pass for the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Immigration Museum -Ferry Ticket on the Go City website otherwise you are not eligible to do the tour.
- This Statue of Liberty tour is partially wheelchair accessible. Please contact us for further information.
- This tour is included in the Explorer Pass and Go City Build Your Own Pass. If you have an Explorer or Build Your Own Pass, please bring a valid pass to the tour for admission.
- You’ll need a ferry ticket to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island to get to this tour.
- Please DO NOT join the line till you meet your guide.