Visit the site of the city’s first slave market and learn about the origins of slavery in colonial New York.
- *Reservations are Required*: As our tours quickly reach capacity, we highly recommend reserving as soon as possible.
- Schedule: Saturdays from April 1 – December 31
- Time: 2 p.m.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Meeting Place: Meet in front of the Visitor Center at 777 8th Avenue at New York, NY 10036
- Transportation: Please purchase Metrocard prior to the tour for two trips.
Discover New York City hidden secrets!
The tour includes underground artwork, lesser-known cultural monuments, hidden artifacts, unique architecture, decoded historic messages, and all the fascinating stories behind them. Follow the clues to explore the city’s best secrets and uncover mysteries that even native New Yorkers don’t know.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible.
- This tour is included in the Sightseeing Pass.