We take customers on a half-day scavenger hunt during which they will discover many secrets New York has hidden over the city’s history, from its origin to the present.
- *Reservations are Required*: As our tours quickly reach capacity, we highly recommend reserving as soon as possible.
- Schedule: Saturdays from April 1 – December 31
- Time: 3 p.m.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Meeting Place: Meet in front of Brooklyn Museum at 200 Eastern Parkway, Brooklyn, New York 11238
Discover Brooklyn hidden secrets!
The tour includes exploring cultural treasures in a legendary Brooklyn Museum, viewing lesser known cultural monuments, rare artifacts, unique architecture, and all the fascinating stories behind them. Follow the clues to explore the Brooklyn’s best secrets and uncover mysteries that even native New Yorkers don’t know.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible.
- This tour is included in the Sightseeing Pass, the New York Pass, the Explorer Pass, and the Build Your Own Pass.