We take customers on a half-day scavenger hunt during which they will discover many secrets New York has hidden over the city’s history, from its origin to the present.
- *Reservations are Required*: As our tours quickly reach capacity, we highly recommend reserving as soon as possible.
- Schedule: Fridays from April 1 – December 31
- Time: 9 a.m.
- Duration: 3.5 – 4 hours
- Meeting Place: Meet in front of Brooklyn Borough Hall at 209 Joralemon Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Discover Brooklyn hidden secrets!
The tour includes underground artwork, lesser-known cultural monuments, hidden artifacts, unique architecture, decoded historic messages, and all the fascinating stories behind them. Follow the clues to explore the Brooklyn’s best secrets and uncover mysteries that even native New Yorkers don’t know.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible.
- This tour is included in the Sightseeing Pass, the New York Pass, the Explorer Pass, and the Build Your Own Pass.