Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and learn the amazing and dramatic story of this famous landmark while enjoying gorgeous views of the Manhattan skyline.
- Schedule: Wednesdays from March through December
- Time: 11 a.m.
- Duration: 3 hours (1 MI / 1.6 KM)
- Meeting Place: Grand Central Terminal [near the intersection of Park Avenue and East 42nd Street]
- End Point: Arthur Avenue
- Transportation: Transportation is not included. Please purchase your Metro North Railroad Off-Peak Ticket before your tour. Metro North Railroad tickets are sold at Grand Central Terminal. When purchasing tickets, select a destination to Fordham Station. For those of you who are returning to Manhattan and other boroughs, purchase a roundtrip ticket.
Shop at local small businesses that have become Arthur Avenue staples
Shop for the authentic culinary delights for which the Bronx’s Little Italy is known.
Learn about the rich history and cultural heritage of Belmont, long home to generations of Italian-American families.
Explore Belmont and Arthur Avenue, known as New York’s culinary center because of its authentic Italian bakeries, butcher shops, fish markets, specialty stores, and more. First, learn the history of Belmont and Fordham Road while exploring how generations of Italian, Irish, and other immigrants shaped the history of the Bronx. Then, shop and sample optional culinary treats in the Bronx’s Little Italy on this fun walking tour in NYC!
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Please contact us for further information.
- Please note that the Metro-North Railroad is a different rail system from the New York City Subway system. Metro-North tickets must be purchased separately.
- This NYC Little Italy tour is included in the New York Pass, Explorer Pass, Go City Build Your Own Pass, and Sightseeing Pass.