Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and learn the amazing and dramatic story of this famous landmark while enjoying gorgeous views of the Manhattan skyline.
Bronx’s Little Italy & Arthur Avenue Shopping Tour
Reservations are Required
Schedule April – December: Wednesdays
Duration 3 hours (1 MI / 1.6 KM)
Departure Time 11:00 a.m. EST
Important Notes Transportation is not included. Please purchase your Metro-North Railroad Off-Peak Ticket before your tour. Metro-North Railroad tickets are sold at Grand Central Terminal. When purchasing tickets, select a destination to Fordham Station. For those of you who are returning to Manhattan and other boroughs, purchase a roundtrip ticket.
- Adult Ages 12-64
- Child Ages 5-11
- Senior 65+
- New York Pass
- Explorer Pass
Shop at local small businesses that have become Arthur Avenue staples
Shop for the authentic culinary delights for which the Bronx’s Little Italy is known.
Learn about the rich history and cultural heritage of Belmont, long home to generations of Italian-American families.
Explore Belmont and Arthur Avenue, known as New York’s culinary center because of its authentic Italian bakeries, butcher shops, fish markets, specialty stores, and more. First, learn the history of Belmont and Fordham Road while exploring how generations of Italian, Irish, and other immigrants shaped the history of the Bronx. Then, shop and sample optional culinary treats in the Bronx’s Little Italy on this fun walking tour in NYC!
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Please contact us for further information.
- Please note that the Metro-North Railroad is a different rail system from the New York City Subway system. Metro-North tickets must be purchased separately.
- This tour is included in the New York Pass, Explorer Pass, and Go City Build Your Own Pass (please make sure your pass is valid on the day of the tour).
Make this tour private
- Book your private tour now!
Meeting & End Points
Grand Central Terminal [near the intersection of Park Avenue and East 42nd Street]
- The guide will be holding up a Red, Inside Out Tours Flag.
Arthur Avenue, Bronx, NY