Explore the world-renowned architecture of New York City’s Midtown.
- Reservations are Required: As our tours quickly reach capacity, we highly recommend reserving as soon as possible.
- Schedule: TBA
- Time: 9 a.m.
- Duration: 2 hours (1 MI / 1.4 KM)
- Meeting Place: In front of Katz’s Delicatessen located at 205 E Houston Street, New York, NY 10002
See the artistic side of NYC on this Lower East Side walking tour
Come along with us through one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods and let us bring the art alive. The Lower East Side is well known for its diverse ethnic neighborhoods and astonishing street art. Historically, the Lower East Side is known for hosting immigrants coming off Ellis Island, and in the second half of the 20th century, the area became flooded with artists. The growing counter-culture population in the Lower East Side drew more and more artists. Soon, the area quickly exploded with creative, expressive graffiti art that illustrated the social and cultural movements that would influence American society in the 21st century.
- This tour is wheelchair-accessible.
- This tour requires a minimum of 5 people to attend to move forward with the excursion.