Ready to roll up your sleeves, tie on an apron and sharpen your cooking techniques while having a great time?
Tour Type: Virtual
Duration: 1 Hour
Capacity: Up to 10 people (For larger group inquiries, please contact us directly)
- Virtual Group Up to 10 people (For larger group inquiries, please contact us directly)
Can’t visit New York City now? No worries, we would like to bring NYC to your place.
Enjoy this exciting, interactive online experience from the comfort of your home.
Discover the mysteries and beauty of 20th-century American architecture by joining our expert, local guide on an immersive virtual tour with 360° views.
First, explore the amazing stories behind the construction of the United Nations and Tudor City. Then explore 42nd street’s famous corridor of iconic buildings featured in many Hollywood movies. Finally, enjoy views of the majestic New York Public Library and spectacular Grand Central Terminal.
The hidden residential enclave Tudor City, the United Nations Building, the Ford Foundation Building, the Chanin Building, the Chrysler, the Empire State Building, Carrère and Hastings’ New York Public Library, the American Radiator Building, Daily News Building and spectacular interior views of Grand Central Terminal.
- A 60-minute immersive virtual tour with a top NYC guide
- 360° video views of Lower Manhattan
- Live Polls and Quizzes
- A Live Q&A with your guide
- The tour is listed in EST (Eastern Standard Time)
You’ll need an internet connection and the ability to stream audio and video to participate. A link and details on how to join will be included in your booking confirmation email.
- This tour requires a minimum of 10 people to attend to move forward. For larger group inquiries, please contact us directly.