Discover the secrets of the origin, design, and construction of these iconic American destinations.
- *Reservations are Required*: As our tours quickly reach capacity, we highly recommend reserving as soon as possible.
- Schedule: Saturdays from April 1 – October 31
- Time: 11:30 a.m.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Meeting Place: On the left-hand side in front of the front gate of Castle Clinton National Monument in Battery Park.
- End Point: Ellis Island
- Notes: Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
Learn about Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tour
The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island have captured the imaginations of countless visitors to NYC because of the pivotal role both these destinations have played in symbolizing American freedom and opportunity. Discover the secrets of the origin, design, and construction of these iconic American destinations. Hear the stories of the immigrants who arrived through Ellis Island after an uncertain and perilous journey. Once on Liberty Island, gain access to the pedestal and enjoy outstanding views of NYC. In the pedestal, also gain access to the museum with exclusive artifacts related to the construction of the Statue of Liberty. Later, explore Ellis Island with its historic museums and artwork.
Your Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tour with Inside Out Tours includes your ferry transportation for this half-day adventure.
- When reserving your ticket, you will also receive a roundtrip ferry ticket with a visit to both Ellis island and Liberty Island, and the pedestal.
- This tour of the Statue of Liberty is partially wheelchair accessible. Please contact us for further information.