Discover the secrets of the origin, design, and construction of these iconic American destinations.
- *Reservations are Required*: As our tours quickly reach capacity, we highly recommend reserving as soon as possible.
- Schedule: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays from August 2020 to March 2021
- Time: 08:45 a.m.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Meeting Place: On the left-hand side in front of the front gate of Castle Clinton National Monument in Battery Park.
- End Point: Ellis Island
- Notes: Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. This is 2 hours guided and 1-hour self-guided tour
Learn about the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tour
The Statue of Liberty has captured the imaginations of countless visitors to NYC because of the pivotal role both these destinations have played in symbolizing American freedom and opportunity. Discover the secrets of the origin, design, and construction of this iconic American destination. Hear the stories of the immigrants who arrived through Ellis Island after an uncertain and perilous journey. Enjoy gorgeous and panoramic views of the Statue of Liberty and New York harbor before getting off at Liberty Island. Once on Liberty Island, enjoy outstanding views of NYC. Then, conclude your tour at Ellis Island.
Your Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tour with Inside Out Tours includes your ferry transportation for this half-day adventure.
- When reserving your ticket, you will also receive a roundtrip ferry ticket with a visit to both Liberty Island and Ellis Island (self-guided).
- This tour of the Statue of Liberty is partially wheelchair accessible. Please contact us for further information.
- This tour requires a minimum of 5 people to attend to move forward with the excursion.
- This tour will be conducted in line with our COVID Health and Safety measures.