View two of the most iconic neighborhoods in New York City: Downtown Manhattan, Ground Zero and Brooklyn Heights
- *Reservations are Required*: As our tours quickly reach capacity, we highly recommend reserving as soon as possible.
- Schedule: Mondays to Saturdays from August 2020 – April 2021
- Time: 10 a.m.
- Departure Location: Outside of Grand Central Terminal and across the street from Pershing Square Café near the intersection of Park Avenue and East 42nd Street
- Duration: 6 hours
- Adult DO NOT SELECT if you are Discount Pass Holders)
- Child (Ages 5-11) DO NOT SELECT if you are Discount Pass Holders)
Discover why so many people describe New York City as the “Center of the Universe” on this comprehensive, full-day tour. Begin your tour at Grand Central Terminal and explore the iconic buildings in downtown Manhattan. Like a real New Yorker and view such world-famous sites as Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Terminal, the Empire State Building, Washington Square Park, and more.
Then head to the hustle and bustle and bright lights of Times Square and the pastoral serenity of Central Park. Explore the city’s most iconic neighborhoods and landmarks while learning about their cultural and historical significance.
Just like the “City that Never Sleeps,” this tour has something to attract and intrigue everyone.
- This tour requires a minimum of 5 people to attend to move forward with the excursion.