- *Reservations are Required*: As our tours quickly reach capacity, we highly recommend reserving as soon as possible.
- Schedule: Mondays from August – December 2020
- Time: 10 a.m.
- Duration: 2 hours (1 MI / 1.4 KM)
- Meeting Place: Meet at the corner of Jefferson Street & Wyckoff Avenue in Bushwick Brooklyn. (Right by Jefferson St Subway Station)
- Adult (DO NOT SELECT if you are Discount Pass Holders)
- Child (DO NOT SELECT if you are Discount Pass Holders) Ages 5-11
- Senior (DO NOT SELECT if you are a Discount Pass Holder) 65+
- Student (DO NOT SELECT if you are a Discount Pass Holder) With a valid College Student ID
Alternative New York Street Art Tour: Brooklyn
Delve deep into the dynamic Brooklyn neighborhoods of Bushwick and Williamsburg through an exploration of their vibrant street art. A democratic art form offering unparalleled accessibility both to artists and their audience, street art offers a unique lens into contemporary American culture. Make your way to Bushwick and check out iconic work from bold urban artists. Learn how this authentically American subculture has been uniting people of diverse backgrounds for the past fifty years by fostering creative, non-curated public expression, and gain a new understanding of Brooklyn. Then, take to the streets of Williamsburg and view cutting-edge graffiti murals from some of NYC’s most innovative emerging artists. Conclude your tour with the opportunity to shop and eat at some of Brooklyn’s trendiest stores and restaurants.
- This tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Please contact us for further information.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to attend to move forward with the excursion. If the tour does not meet the minimum requirement 24 hours before the departure time, you will be refunded. Or, you may pay the equivalent of two people.