Our tours are great for school and camp groups! Educational and interactive, these tours are developed by a NYC history professor and supplement the New York State school curriculum.
We have conducted tours for all class and age groups. All of our tours serve as great experiences for students and we highly suggest you consider joining us for a tour. We do have tours we recommend that are directly supplemented with New York State school curriculum. Check them out below!
African American Heritage Tours:
- Civil Rights and Social Justice Tour
- NYC Slavery and Underground Railroad Tour
Faith Based and Music Tours:
- Harlem Gospel Experience Walking Tour
- Harlem Jewish History Tour
- Great People of Faith in New York
Art and Architecture Tour:
- Alternative New York Street Art Tour
- Highlights of Midtown Architectural Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Neighborhood Tour
- Coney Island and Little Odessa Bus Tour
- Highlights of Brooklyn Bus Tour
- South Bronx Renaissance Tour
- The Immigrant Experience Tour
Teacher Resource Center
Our tours offer teachers an easy way to educate their students through school trips. We partnered with a NYC history professor and developed tours that supplement the New York State school curriculum.
Here You’ll Find:
- Educational activities and scavenger hunts.
- By submitting your information you’ll receive free PDFs on how our Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Neighborhood Tour meets New York State standards for elementary, middle school and high school.
- And upon booking a tour, you’ll receive additional PDFs on how our other tours meet New York State standards.